ADA 2015 is returning to D.C. for the first time in almost two decades! Take advantage of the meeting being held right in your backyard.
In just one day at ADA 2015, you could …
- Earn up to 7 CE hours on the exhibit hall floor
- Explore hundreds of dental products and services
- Hear expert perspectives on hot topics and critical issues
- Network with thousands of like-minded professionals from around the nation
Getting to and around Washington, D.C. from the east coast is easy. Get 10% off the best available Amtrak Regional fare to Washington, D.C. Union Station in D.C. is home to Amtrak and commuter rail services.
Once you’ve arrived in D.C., you’ll have the option to take public transportation or taxis.
- Metro The Metro system stops right at the convention center. Take the Metrotrain to the Mt. Vernon Square station or hop off the Metrobus at 7th and L Street. Visit wmata.com for route and fare information.
- DC Circulator At just $1 and with buses arriving every 10 minutes, the Circulator provides daily bus service on five convenient routes throughout the city. Visit dccirculator.com for more information.
- Taxi Service The D.C. taxi system operates on a meter system. Average taxi fare from Ronald Regan National Airport (DCA) is $11-15. Learn more at http://dctaxi.dc.gov.
It’s never been easier to experience your national dental meeting. See you in D.C. at ADA 2015!
Register today at http://ada.org/meeting