Time is running out! Beat the deadline and register for ADA 2016 – America’s Dental Meeting® to save big before September 16.
Incomparable CE options will still be available for a great value, but once the advance deadline passes, registration and individual course fees will increase. While prices are still low, consider bringing additional team members to the meeting, which will be held October 20-24 in Denver.
Continue the conversation with group Campfire Sessions located throughout the Convention Center. The sessions allow you to dive deeper into the topics that are of most interest to you. Join a panel of leading experts for a peer-to-peer discussion in a moderated, small group discussion. Bring questions, case examples and subject matter theories of your own to share with the group in this informal learning environment.
Other Great CE Offerings
Come to Denver a day early to receive even more specialized CE. Pre-session courses on October 19 include:
- Botox Therapy for Every Dental Practice with Dr. Louis Malcmacher
- Head and Neck Dissection Workshop with Dr. Henry A. Gremillion
- How to Succeed in Your Practice with CBCT
- BIG Idea: Small Group Practice
- Evidence-Based Dentistry Champions Conference
Dentists who have been out of dental school for less than 10 years can register for the New Dentist Conference for only $350, which includes your ADA 2016 registration, most meals, and offerings such as:
- Keynote speaker Peter Sheahan
- Networking opportunities with leadership
- Specialized CE track
- Exclusive lounge
- Reception at Denver’s original brewpub, Wynkoop Brewing Co.
Build your schedule online at eventscribe.com/2016/ADA and then register for your courses.
Register by Sept. 16 and save!