Are you a solo practitioner, group practice, specialty office or community partner who's looking to connect with potential candidates to fill open dentist and hygiene positions? Then make plans to join us for a VIRTUAL VCU/VDA - Dentistry Career Fair. This event will bring together senior dental and hygiene students and residents who are eager to meet their new employer. Secure your virtual spot at this highly anticipated event today. Space is limited.
Date: February 26, 2021
Time: 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Employer Reservation Fees:
VDA Member Employer: $100
Non-VDA Member Employer: $300
What You Get: The fair will be held virtually in Handshake. In this virtual environment, you will have access to:
● Video, audio, and chat communication with students
● Group meetings (up to 30 minutes in length) with up to fifty students
● 1:1 student meetings (10 minutes in length) scheduled in advance or after a group session
● Students can schedule to meet with you throughout the event
● Ability to share your values and documentation with students ahead of time
Questions? Contact Danielle Pearles, Associate Director in VCU Career Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need help using Handshake? Use the Handshake online tool to get help using the virtual job fair system.