Has your office helped organize a charitable community event? Do you have a public health message that you’d like to get out in your community? Do you have an area of expertise you’d like to share when a member of the media is looking for an expert in your area?
The VDA can help. The VDA team has worked to develop relationships with reporters around Virginia. We can help you with:
- Honing your personalized pitch to the media
- Finding the right reporter or producer at the right outlet for your story
- Developing and providing background to reporters before your interview
- Anticipating what questions a reporter may ask about
- Telling your story in a way that connects with the right audience
- Amplifying your news after it’s published
Even if you don’t have a story to pitch right now, if you have an area of interest and would like to be a local contact for media inquiries on oral health issues, go ahead and reach out to Elise and Paul at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.