There is a total of $250,000 in funding available for loan repayments to dental providers.
- Up to $20,000 for dentists;
- Up to $10,000 for dental hygienists.
- A licensed dentist or dental hygienist and be in good standing;
- Working full-time (32 hours per week minimum);
- Have a valid and unrestricted license to practice in Virginia;
- Have worked in a free or hybrid clinic, or a federally-qualified health center,
for at least 12 months; and
- Agree to serve at least one additional year in a free or hybrid clinic or a
federally-qualified health center.
For questions, contact Olivette Burroughs, Statewide Health Workforce Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804.864.7435.