The ADA’s 2022 Survey of Dental Fees provides an analysis of self-reported fees by procedure from a nationwide, random sample of dentists. Specialists and general dentists recorded the fees they charged most often for over 200 dental procedures. The Survey is a collaborative report from the ADA Center for Dental Practice Policy and ADA Health Policy Institute.
Available free to members or for purchase through the ADA Store
, the ADA’s 2022 Survey of Dental Fees also features:
- National average fees broken down for both general practitioners and each of the six specialties
- National level statistics for fees for more than 200 commonly performed dental procedures
- Average fees charged by general practitioners broken down into nine regional areas, based on U.S. Census divisions
- Standard deviation and percentiles for each fee
- Dental procedures identified by procedure code and nomenclature from the Code on Dental Procedures and Nomenclature as published in the ADA’s CDT 2022