Implant Solutions for the GP
Information in this presentation was current as of April 21, 2021.
VDA Members - $9.99 be sure to use the promo code LITTLE to receive your member discount (membership verification required)
Non-Members - $29.99
Please allow 1 business day for approval.
Course Description (Lecture Style Webinar): Implant dentistry can enhance the quality of our patient's lives, whether replacing a single tooth or an entire edentulous arch; advancements in technology such as Cone Beam Computer Tomography (CBCT), planning software, intra-oral scanners, and CAD/CAM allow us to develop virtually a restorative-driven treatment plan and digital workflow that produces predictable results.
• Understand diagnosis and treatment planning using CBCT and planning software
• Learn digital workflow including impression techniques including IOS, surgical guides, Provisionals, and final restorations
• Learn surgical techniques for placing dental implants Learn to create Ideal Emergence Profile for Dental Implant Restorations
• Learn restorative techniques including immediate provisionalization
• Learn treatment planning of edentulous cases and what options are available for your patients including digital dentures
• Learn hygiene protocols and techniques to maintain health of dental implants
Instructor: David Little, DDS
David Little, DDS, received his doctorate degree in dentistry at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Dental School where he holds an adjunct clinical professor position. Dr. Little maintains a multidisciplinary, state-of-the-art dental practice in San Antonio, Texas. An accomplished national and international speaker, professor, and author, he also serves the dental profession as a clinical researcher focusing on surgical placement and restoration of dental implants. As a professional consultant, he also shares his expertise on emerging technologies including CBCT, planning software, surgical guides, digital workflow, and restorative techniques with industry peers.
Visit us at https://www.vadental.org/CE for additional CE opportunities, information on ADA CERP CE credits and our REFUND policy. Questions? Contact Megan Wyman email@example.com
Virginia Dental Association is an ADA CERP recognized provider.
ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to ADA CERP at ADA.org/ccepr