New laws are sweeping the country and many major pharmacies now only accept electronic prescriptions for controlled substances.
iCoreRx is an accurate, low-cost, and fully-compliant cloud-based ePrescription tool. When you ePrescribe through iCoreRx you save time and protect your patients with:
- Built-in Lexicomp drug directory to quickly and easily select drug and dose
- Frequently prescribed drugs saved to your “Doctor’s Favorites”
- Auto-save patient pharmacy preferences
- Complete patient drug history
- Interface capability with popular practice management systems
- Audit trail of all sent prescriptions
If you prescribe any Schedule II-V drugs, you need quick, simple access to the PMP to legally prescribe those medications. Add the PMP function and you have one-step, real-time access to the Virginia Prescription Monitoring Program (PMP).
iCoreRx + PMP simplifies your mandatory prescription check and:
- Provides real-time access to the latest state data in one step
- Integrates with your EHR to avoid manual data entry
- Is instantly viewable by prescribing provider
Member Benefit Information:
VDA members receive a 43% discount off the regular monthly price. That’s only $45 per month per provider when you sign up at iCoreConnect.com/VDA. Add EPCS for an additional $9 per month.
Check out iCoreRx, Book a live demo, or call 888.810.7706.
Proudly endorsed by: