The ADA® Preferred Rewards Visa® Card is the card Virginia Dental Association member dentists count on for great benefits and valuable rewards
- Earn 20,000 Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 on the card in 90 days1
- Only 25,000 points equals up to a $450 ticket
- No Annual Fee!
- No Foreign Transaction Fees!
- Points add up fast – earn 2 points per net $1 spent on all eligible Virginia Dental Association purchases and one point per $1 spent on eligible net purchases everywhere else Visa cards are accepted
- Earn an additional 20,000 Bonus Points after $125,000 annual net spend2
- No travel blackout dates on more than 150 airlines
- Visa Signature Travel Benefits including Travel Accident Insurance & Auto Rental Insurance3
To apply, call 888-327-2265 ext. 36991 or visit adavisa.com/36991
We may change APRs, fees and other Account Terms in the future based on your experience with U.S. Bank National Association and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
Accounts must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Upon approval, please refer to your Cardmember Agreement for additional information. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers, and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, please refer to your Cardmember Agreement for additional information. Rewards points expire five (5) years from the end of the calendar month during which they were earned.
1To earn first use bonus, eligible net purchases must be made within 90 days of account open date. Bonus will be credited to your account 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
2The $125,000 spend must be on eligible net purchases, and is per calendar year. The annual spend bonus eligibility timeframe is January 1 through December 31. Bonus will be credited to your account 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion period.
3Certain limitations and restrictions may apply. Refer to your Visa "Guide to Benefits" terms for details.
The creditor and issuer of the ADA® Visa Signature® Card is U.S. Bank National Association, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. ©2019 U.S. Bank